Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 28/09/2015 Bamboo Dance (AUS) 2007 (G by Encosta de Lago - Succeeding); 1st HKJC Los Angeles H. HK$800,000, 1600m - Earning HK$456,000. Sold by Baramul Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $250,000 & subsequently sold by Hong Kong Jockey Club at its 2011 Hong Kong International Sale for HK$3,500,000.
- 28/09/2015 Glacier Blue (AUS) 2008 (G by Snippetson - Save Me a Dance); 1st HKJC New York H. HK$800,000, 1400m - Earning HK$456,000. Passed in by Mogumber Park at the 2010 Magic Millions Perth Yearling Sale for $33,000.
- 28/09/2015 Natural Eight (NZ) 2010 (G by Testa Rossa - Wolfmother); 1st HKJC Boston H. HK$600,000, 1200m - Earning HK$342,000
- Sold by Lyndhurst Farm at 2012 Ready to Run Sale for $180,000. Passed in by Westbury Stud at the 2012 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for $55,000.
- 28/09/2015 London Master (AUS) 2011 (G by Commands - Suzy Smart); 1st HKJC Chicago H. HK$800,000, 1000m - Earning HK$456,000. Sold by Torryburn Stud at the 2013 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $370,000 & subsequently sold by Hong Kong Jockey Club at its 2015 Hong Kong International Sale for HK$3,700,000.
- 28/09/2015 Modern Fortune (AUS) 2010 (G by Darci Brahma - Showileo); 1st HKJC Dallas H. HK$800,000, 1200m - Earning HK$456,000. Sold by Phoenix Park at the 2012 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for $90,000.