Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Antipodes-Bred Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong non-stakes winners:
- 09/03/2016 Forever Fun (NZ) 2010 (G by Elusive City - Dangerous Seas); 1st HKJC Luard H. HK$600,000, 1200m - Earning HK$342,000. Sold by Millfield Stud at the 2011 NZB National Weanling, Broodmare & Mixed Sale for NZ$12,000, then by Ardsley Stud Ltd at the 2012 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$46,000 & subsequently by Phoenix Park at the 2012 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$80,000.
- 09/03/2016 Lightning Pegasus (AUS) 2011 (G by Floral Pegasus - Brazilian Choice); 1st HKJC Jaffe H. HK$800,000, 1650m - Earning HK$456,000. Passed in by Cherokee Rose Stud at the 2012 Inglis Great Southern Weanling Sale for $4,000.
- 09/03/2016 Archippus (NZ) 2010 (G by Keeper - Sara Ann); 1st HKJC Police Cup HK$1,165,000, 1000m - Earning HK$664,050. Sold by Cambridge Stud at the 2012 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$150,000 & then by Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2013 HK March International Sale for HK$3,000,000.
- 09/03/2016 Country Melody (AUS) 2011 (G by Written Tycoon - Chimerique); 1st HKJC Fenwick H. HK$1,650,000, 1200m - Earning HK$940,500. Sold by Rushton Park at the 2013 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $40,000.
- 09/03/2016 Oscuro - Dashing King (H.K.) (AUS) 2011 (G by Dane Shadow - Midnight Queen); 1st HKJC Arsenal H. HK$1,165,000, 1650m - Earning HK$664,050. Sold by Widden Stud at the 2013 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $65,000.