Breeding&Racing Magazine is the definitive guide to the thoroughbred breeding & racing industry across Australia, New Zealand & South-east Asia - a MUST for all equine enthusiasts, potential investors & breeding aficionados. We publish in-depth feature stories, including detailed industry analysis, that simply can't be found anywhere else.
Breeding&Racing offers a unique 'total racing industry' integrated marketing opportunity - by strategically targeting the real decision-makers and major spenders across Australia, New Zealand, Asia & internationally, via a bi-monthly magazine and the most comprehensive Daily News service of its type in the Southern Hemisphere.
Our exclusive VIP databases of postal and email addresses, meticulously complied over the past 12 year, are considered the most influential contact lists in Australasian & South-east Asian racing, and presents the ultimate monthly communication list.
The world-wide database (extending from Australia & New Zealand, to the USA, UK & South Africa) particularly specialises in the Asian region - notably leading trainers, owners, bloodstock agents, thoroughbred studs and industry VIPs.
Breeding&Racing Magazine is mailed and/or emailed (in an electronic version) to:
- Breeders (multiple broodmare owners across Australia)
- Leading Trainers (across all Australian states, as well as New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Japan, South Africa, UK & USA )
- Prominent Studs (across Australia & New Zealand)
- Major Buyers, Racehorse Owners & Industry VIPs (across Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Japan, China, Korea, Philippines, South Africa, UK, Ireland, Europe, Canada & USA)
- Subscribers around the globe
- Veterinary supply companies (across Australia & internationally)
- Australian & international racing industry suppliers & companies
- Australian & international media (print & electronic)
- Major Race-clubs, including important officials & members (across Australia & internationally)
- Jockeys (across Australia & internationally)