The Perfect Advertising Vehicle
- Breeding&Racing offers advertisers a unique 'total racing industry' integrated marketing opportunity.
- Breeding&Racing strategically targets the real decision-makers and major spenders across Australia, New Zealand, Asia & internationally.
- Our exclusive VIP database - meticulously compiled over the last 5 years & updated every month - is considered the most influential contact list in Australasian & South-east Asian racing, and presents the ultimate monthly communication list.
- This world-wide database (extending from Australia & New Zealand, to Dubai, the USA, UK & South Africa) particularly specialises in the Asian region - notably the leading trainers, owners & breeders in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore & Japan.
- Breeding&Racing is mailed to: breeders (multiple broodmare owners across Australia); leading trainers, jockeys, owners, buyers & industry VIPs (across all Australian states & internationally); major studs (across Australia & New Zealand); our growing list of subscribers around the globe; racing industry suppliers & veterinary companies; Australian & international media (print & electronic); and major race-clubs, including important officials & members (across Australia & internationally).
For all advertising enquiries:
Christian Whitehead (National Sales Manager)
Tel: 0413 112 020
Gary Knowles (Editor-In-Chief)
Tel: 02 8204 1007 or 0406 599 773
- Digital: Mac preferred. Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, pdf or eps files.
- Images: Images can be supplied as transparencies, colour prints or high resolution images. High resolution images must be supplied at 300dpi to ensure good quality reproduction.
- Disk: Zip disk or CD-Rom supplied with laser print.
- If Supplied in Quark Xpress all images and (Mac) fonts must be included
- If supplied in Illustrator all images and (Mac) fonts must be included, or fonts converted to outlines.
- If supplied in Photoshop files should be at least 300dpi (or up to 600dpi) for good quality reproduction of fine type).
- If supplied as a pdf file please ensure:
- all fonts are embedded
- files are supplied to a minimum of 300dpi
- all files converted to CMYK
- no spot colours
- download pdf specifications (Gadfly job options - place into distiller settings folder).
- No film accepted
- Email: 8GB limit, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- INSERTS: (Price on application) Supplied, ready for direct insertion. Maximum size allowable is 200mm wide x 270cm deep. If larger, inserts may be folded and a charge will apply. All inserts must be delivered to Gadfly Media (attention Ric Chapman) in Sydney no later than 15th of the month prior. (eg. September 15th for October issue)
- DEADLINES: All full colour, mono and classified material MUST be received before the 1st of the month prior to the cover month(eg. September 1 for October issue).
- PREFERRED POSITIONS:Plus 15% (if position is available - first 21 pages only).
- CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations must be advised in writing prior to the 1st of the month (eg. September 1 for October issue).
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL: The publisher retains the right to refuse to publish any advertisement onsight of material
- GST: GST is included in all advertising rates.
- RESPONSIBILITY WAIVER: No guarantee can be given for the accuracy in setting hand-written copy or for the quality of reproduction from unsuitable or previously screened illustration material. Copy should be supplied in typewritten form and accompanied by original photographs or artwork. The all or part of an advertisement to appear or for any error in an advertisment.
- PAYMENTS: Payments are due and payable within 7 days of receipt of the official Breeding&Racing invoice.